SARAH W. JOINS ALL-MARKS!
Sarah W. is the newest full time member of the All-Marks team. Outstanding with communications and marketing, Sarah is a tremendous asset to All-Marks. She will be selling all of our products and job shop services which include laser marking, UID labels and related products, and all manner of product identification. She can be reached at 877.847.8076 ext. 3.
ALL-MARKS IS GROWING!
All-Marks has just been appointed the regional distributor for all Datalogic Automation laser marking products. This includes all green lasers, CO2 lasers, pulsed fiber lasers, UV lasers, DPSS lasers, continuous wave fiber lasers, and more!
Kudos to All-Marks!
ON APPROVED VENDOR LIST
All-Marks is now on the SpaceX approved vendor list for job shop laser marking. SpaceX is also a long time customer of All-Marks, utilizing our industrial laser marking equipment.Link
EOX CO2 Laser Marking Systems
- Air cooling (support 100% duty)
- Beam Expander 2x (3x or 5x optional)
- Synrad 30W Laser source
- Air lens protection
- Focal Lenses 100mm or 200mm
- DAC 4 to maximize iMark performance
- Mechanical shutter with position control
- Cambridge Technology galvos & drivers (8mm standard)
- Aiming and focusing red laser beams available
- 3 positions for scanning head (0°, -90°, +90°)
Following are the main features of the EOX – 30W CO2 laser marking system:
- 10W and 20W fiber laser systems
- Compact scanning head
- Embedded laser marker controller (embedded PC)
- Powerful and easy to use laser marking software with easy to understand graphical user interface (GUI)
- Static and dynamic marking (stationary marking and marking on-the-fly)
- LAN port is provided for remote control operation
- High power efficiency
- Plug & Play components
- Easy integration
- Increased product quality and system integrity
- Cost effective solution